Shae

Sunday 16 December 2012
 Heya guys!! It's been a really long time since I posted anything on my blog! I finally created a new sim....the last little while I wasn't really feeling the creative side of sims, but rather just playing and enjoying the game. I really really like Seasons!! Its so much fun :D
Anyways, I came up with this little lady, I hope you guys like!

Athletic * Bookworm * Green Thumb * Loves the outdoors * Supernatural Fan

Shae

 
 

 Skin by Joedy
Hair by Newsea retextured by Eternila
Lipgloss and Eyelashes by SClub


Outfit from Supernatural
Boots from Seasons
Bracelet by Lorandia 
Diamond Fabric by Simlicious


Dress by Julinana 
bracelet by Lorandia 

Top from seasons
Bottoms by Evie 
Boots from base game


Jammies from Seasons
Slippers from pets

Top and bottom from base game

 Top and bottom from Seasons
Boots from Seasons












5 comments:

{ Sackgirl } at: 16 December 2012 at 22:12 said...

She looks very earthy and laid back. I like her face especially the cute nose :D

Anonymous at: 16 December 2012 at 23:39 said...

Nice to see you back here :)
And new sim Shae (cute name ^^ btw) looks different and pretty.

{ EvaTer } at: 17 December 2012 at 06:40 said...

She's gorgeous and sweet looking !! <3<3<3
I have to agree with Sackgirl, LOVE her nose !! SOOO cute !! ^_^

{ Jaedub } at: 17 December 2012 at 18:53 said...

Awesome! Thank you guys, so happy you like her. Yea, I was going for a natural, earthy look XD

{ Blonde Chaos } at: 18 December 2012 at 10:34 said...

She's adorable ♥

 

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

 

© 2010 Jaedub, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV