Just some pics and ramblin's :)

Sunday 15 April 2012
Hey guys!I know I havent really been around much the last few months.So much was going on,there was a death of a really dear loved one and also a major test I had to write to complete my high school.Well,Im starting to feel better about my loss and I finished my test yesterday!Yay!!!
I also have had to reinstall my Sims games twice in the last few months,and due to the need to prepare for my test,I havent collected much for CC.I have like no clothes,shoes or accessories....I had so much.Thinking about finding all that stuff again,spending hours and hours searching overwhelms me,LOL!I really need to update my blog too,links and stuff.....soon :)
I started using the hq mod by awt,Im amazed at how much clearer the sims look,you can really zoom in!HQ Mod here.I also started using the 3d lashes by SClub and the new skins by them.Lashes and Skin.I absolutely love how my sims look with both the skins and the lashes :D
So,just some random pics of randoms sims from my bin,also a few pics of a new sim Im going to be uploading soon XD

This is Esmeralda with Skin C by Sclub .This is the edited version of her Im using for the Inspiration comp.

  
Noelle,she is my "Winter" sim from the Seasons project by Eva and myself.Skin A by Sclub.


This next one is a recycled version of my Selfsim,also using the Skin A by Sclub.I do not look like this...at all :)



2 random sims currently sitting in my bin.They have no names yet.



And the new sim Im uploading soon!She is still nameless,any suggestions??



9 comments:

Anonymous at: 15 April 2012 at 13:05 said...

Your Sims are always so beautiful! ;D

{ Sackgirl } at: 15 April 2012 at 13:26 said...

nice shots and they all look awesome.

{ EvaTer } at: 16 April 2012 at 07:27 said...

Very beautiful and gorgeous !! <3 Lovely simmehs and great pics ! ;)

{ Blonde Chaos } at: 16 April 2012 at 21:57 said...

Beautiful ♥

{ Jaedub } at: 17 April 2012 at 12:53 said...

Thank you ladies <3

Zoe Boyce at: 13 August 2012 at 15:44 said...

Wow, will you be posting these elegent beauties up for download?

{ Jaedub } at: 13 August 2012 at 22:01 said...

Hey Zoe!
A few of these sims are available for download,here are the links:
Noelle(Just change her skin to the SClub "A" skin):
http://jaedubsims3.blogspot.ca/2011/10/seasons-part-2-with-evater.html

The sim at the very bottom is Jordan:
http://jaedubsims3.blogspot.ca/2012/04/jordan.html

The two no-names have been lost....and if you want,I can upload the recycled version of me or the edited version of Esmeralda,as I still have those two in my sim bin ;)

{ Unknown } at: 22 August 2012 at 12:05 said...

Esmerelda is absolutely amazing! I have to say I've became quite addicted to downloading your sims! I think I have them all? Except those you haven't downloaded.

That would be great if you uploaded them! :D

{ muskoxworld } at: 28 April 2013 at 09:32 said...

Please upload your recycled self-sim. She is so beautiful *-*

 

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

 

© 2010 Jaedub, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV