Pic Spam!

Sunday 21 July 2013
Hi guys! Its been quiet some time since I last posted anything here! I got Island Paradise a week or so ago and I just love it! I also did a full uninstall and reinstall of all my games, sigh, and I lost all my cc yet again. However, the new EP as well as all the new and amazing cc out there, a feeling of creativity finally sparked. Wow, I'm really impressed at the quality of the cc as of late. Its amazing! I guess I was away for a while! I still feel like I'm missing tons of stuff though, even though I downloaded so much.
Today I just have some pics of a few Sims I made. I was mainly just checking out some new sliders and the new cc. I like how they turned out though. As you can see, I'm really into freckles and gappy teeth at the moment ;) One of them is an old Sim of mine, Esmeralda. She is one of my faves <3 
 Enjoy!

Esmeralda






  You can find the original Esmeralda HERE


Unnamed number one
This one almost a new fave







Unnamed number two







8 comments:

{ EvaTer } at: 21 July 2013 at 14:47 said...

Lovely and cute! <3<3<3
Amazing looking simmehs, the one even more adorable than the other! But I LOVE them all! ^_^

I've missed your simmehs!! It's great to see these new piccies! YAY!! :D

{ Jaedub } at: 21 July 2013 at 20:40 said...

Thanks so much Eva! <3

{ Blonde Chaos } at: 21 July 2013 at 23:59 said...

Yay :D They are all gorgeous ♥ I missed your sims!

{ Lushness Sims } at: 22 July 2013 at 13:25 said...

Hey! Upload the second sim please! :o

And now the questions ... xD

From where is the gappy teeth and the hair and skin of the third simmeh? ♥

{ Jaedub } at: 22 July 2013 at 20:14 said...

Thank you Blondechaos <3

Lushness!
Gappy teeth from: http://editsim.wordpress.com/
Hair from:
http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-hair-hairstyles-female/title/nightcrawler-afhair02/id/1205185/
And skin:
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_63f63ea90101b4n0.html

I will be uploading that sim soon! :)

{ Lushness Sims } at: 24 July 2013 at 15:47 said...

Thanks a lot :D

Ok and the third sim too , right?? xD :D

Anonymous at: 18 September 2013 at 10:32 said...

Hi where did you get the unnamed no. one sim's hair?

{ Unknown } at: 12 January 2014 at 16:43 said...

Hi , i just wanted to let you know that i will be posting daily updates of creators creations on my blog. If your items is featured on my blog, I will of course redirect the download to your page. You can suggest some of your creations by clicking the " Share your Stuff" tab.
Looking forward to see more of your beautiful items.
BDS

 

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

 

© 2010 Jaedub, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV