Comp updates:FASE and Inspirations

Thursday 20 October 2011
Just a few pics for the FASE comp at A to B Creations,thought I would share XD! These pics are based on the 70's era(which I love so much!)Two pics,one indoor bad girl and one outdoor good girl.Heres what I came up with! XD!
Good girl
 Bad girl
 And I won the Inspirations comp!!!Im still in shock!My competitor,Simanins is,like I said before, amazing and crazy talented,it was a tough last round!I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the results!It was well worth the wait XD!

3 comments:

{ chobits } at: 20 October 2011 at 14:16 said...

Congrats on your win! Your photos are just amazing!!!

{ Jaedub } at: 21 October 2011 at 09:26 said...

Thank you Chobits!!XD!

{ EvaTer } at: 22 October 2011 at 15:53 said...

Congrats again my dear !! :))
And lovely piccies for FASE !! <3

 

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

 

© 2010 Jaedub, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV