F.A.S.E Assignment 1:Swimwear

Friday 30 September 2011
Here is my first assignment for the F.A.S.E comp,it is Swimwear.The "set" is from house I built a little while back.I made the waterfall and filled it with lush greens to serve as a little quiet and relaxing fishing spot for my sims.I thought it was a perfect set for my swimwear shot,I wanted a jungle look to it,as my boyfriend suggested.
I didnt edit this pic alot,I just erased the lamp shadow(LOL) and played with the lighting a bit.
 I loved this set and the pictures so much,I even used one for my header!

5 comments:

{ Sackgirl } at: 30 September 2011 at 10:31 said...

Wow, what a stunner. I can see why you used it for your header too. The background looks great.

Anonymous at: 30 September 2011 at 11:53 said...

I love this one!! It looks seriously amazing, we need to find this place in real life haha! It looks like such a lovely place to just sit and relax .... or have a photoshoot XD

{ Jaedub } at: 30 September 2011 at 17:29 said...

Thank you ladies <3
Im really happy how this picture turned out XD
I wish I had this in my backyard,I can almost hear the birds singing!

{ My Sims3 World } at: 3 October 2011 at 17:24 said...

i loved this pic. fantastic work Jess. look forward to seeing your next entry. :) :) XX

{ Jaedub } at: 4 October 2011 at 08:58 said...

Thank you <3 I had lots of fun making it,it was hard to decide which shot to use XD!

 

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

 

© 2010 Jaedub, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV