F.A.S.E Competition:Soleil

Thursday 22 September 2011
Heya guys!There is a new competition over at A to B Creations called F.A.S.E,its a modeling comp.If your into this sort of thing,check it out here,it should be lots of fun,and the plus side is,its only 4 assignments long XD!I decided to join this one since Inspirations is coming to an end at the end of this week,Yay!!!I had such a good time doing that one,Im sure this one will be just as enjoyable.
Anyhoo,here is the model I will use,Soleil.She is actually an older sim I made,you can find her under my post Just Beachy.I edited her eyes a bit,so if you you like her and want to dl her,all you have to do is go into CAS and reduce her eye scale,thats all I did.Oh and her hair color and brow are changed.
Soleil



4 comments:

{ chobits } at: 22 September 2011 at 13:34 said...

Gorgeous Work! On a side note, I got your last message and I've been super busy lately but plan on working on Khal, my story, and new guys as well! Have a great day and weekend!!!

{ Jaedub } at: 22 September 2011 at 15:33 said...

Thank you Chobits! XD! Iam quite busy as well,with other projects and real life stuff.Dont pressure your self to do the Khal Drogo if you have other things to do,as Im still having trouble with clothing and hair for Khaleesi.....I think I finally found some brows though XD
Thank you for the update :))

{ EvaTer } at: 24 September 2011 at 09:04 said...

Very sweet looking simmeh Jae, I'm sure she'll do great in the comp !! ;)

{ Jaedub } at: 24 September 2011 at 09:16 said...

Thank you Eva!So sorry to hear you lost yours!!!!She was so so beautiful :(((

 

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

 

© 2010 Jaedub, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV