Darnassian Dames

Monday 23 May 2011
Here's a few more elf style sims,my version of night elves from World of Warcraft.A slightly different look from the previous elf sims I did.

Fawn


Nyx




Sliders I used are Johna's body sliders,Bella3lek4's facial sliders,head shape,ear shape,and 
lip shape sliders.
Credits :
Hair(Fawn) from Garden of Shadows,(Nyx) by NewSea
Both elves:
Skin by Lady Frontbum
Blush and eye liner by Lemonleaf
Lip gloss by Katelys
Dress by Rustynail
Brows by Watermelon Field

I'm not sure who's contacts Ive been using,Pralinesims or Shyne or......if anyones knows,please let me know and I'll add credit and links.Thanks XD!


3 comments:

{ EvaTer } at: 23 May 2011 at 15:21 said...

How sweet !! <3 These elves are adorable !

{ Shyne } at: 23 May 2011 at 16:44 said...

You're very good at these! It must be your lighting too :D

{ Jaedub } at: 23 May 2011 at 17:04 said...

Thank you ladies XD! I'm having alot of fun with this style right now,maybe I'm kind of missing WoW,LOL.I do play around with the lighting ALOT,I think I'm getting better :)

 

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

 

© 2010 Jaedub, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV