Swan

Sunday, 22 January 2012
Hey guys,newish sim here.I have actually had this sim squirreled away for a few months now,thought it was time to share.I really really love her,my new fave!She looks great in many different hairstyles,hair colors and make up :D I hope you guys enjoy her as much as I do!

Swan







Created with World adventures,Late night,Generations and pets.
Credits to:
Hair by NewSea
Skin by Klavix
Eye shadow by Red Riverz
Eyebrows(Im not sure which ones...sorry) and contacts(midnight crystal) by Pralinesims
Shoes by Simsimay
Blazer from Pets
Jeans from base game
Gloves from Generations


13 comments:

{ Michelle } at: 22 January 2012 at 01:17 said...

She is very pretty.

{ Jaedub } at: 22 January 2012 at 02:01 said...

Thank you very much!

{ Sackgirl } at: 22 January 2012 at 02:28 said...

She's got such a cute mouth and cute expression on her pretty face.

{ JS Sims 3 } at: 22 January 2012 at 02:32 said...

Wow, Swan just like a real people I've been seen!
She's beautiful and nature
Nice job, Jae!!!

{ Peҕka Falcora } at: 22 January 2012 at 02:58 said...

For some time, watch your creation. You have a lot of impressive Sims, as well as photos.

{ EvaTer } at: 22 January 2012 at 08:30 said...

GORGEOUS !! And I really love the name you gave her !! <3
Superrrr(b) !! :D

{ Jaedub } at: 22 January 2012 at 10:08 said...

Thank you all so much!Im so happy you guys like her :))

{ Miss Lochness } at: 23 January 2012 at 06:57 said...

So beautiful!

Really love the name you chose too! Makes me think of that cartoon of Swan Lake :D

{ KosmoKhaos } at: 23 January 2012 at 15:56 said...

OmiGawds Jaedub! She's absolutely gorgeous! The Newsea's Nightbloom hair is one of my favorites! It also fits this sim perfectly! Brava! :D

{ Jaedub } at: 24 January 2012 at 09:47 said...

Thanks ML and Kosmo!I really love her,she is so my new fave!

{ Tradewind Doxies } at: 24 January 2012 at 20:33 said...

I love her and had to post...she is lovely as all of your other sims. I just love them all. They have a look that is specific to your sims...you cannot help but know that these sims are made by you.

Rin at: 25 January 2012 at 07:53 said...

Wow! She is really uncommon girl!

{ Jaedub } at: 25 January 2012 at 08:21 said...

Thank you so much you guys!!!XDXD!

 

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.
 

© 2010 Jaedub, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV